A break in Goa can be much more than just a holiday on beautiful beaches: the Indian state has a fast-developing food and drink scene that embraces local and international flavours, as well as stylish modern hotels and ancient traditions
Hands down best beach of North Goa. Pure white sand, large shores, less shacks, almost no hawkers to disturb your privacy and very less crowd make it best destination for couples and family with kids. One must enjoy the sunset on this beach !
This stretch in northern Pernem has a combination of beautiful, relatively peaceful shores, and a modern, cool beach culture. Some of the smartest boutique properties are here, and this is increasingly the place for the hippy-chic crowd to eat, drink and party. It also has a strong yoga and wellness scene.
• Language: Marathi, Konkani and Hindi. English is widely spoken
• Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
• Climate: Tropical climate with annual temperatures ranging between 20°C – 34°C. Monsoon season is from June to September
• Visas: All foreign nationals require a visa to enter the country, please contact your nearest Indian embassy prior to arrival
Boomerang Beach Resort & SPA Goa is a world-class facility, set on 4600 sq. mtr. of lush beachfront garden. The resort hotel is located in the most idyllic area of North Goa Ashwem and is a 70-minute drive from Goa’s Dabolim Airport
• Mapusa (nearest city) - 17 kilometres, 30 minutes by car
• Margao railway station - 64 kilometres, 70 minutes by car
• Thivim railway station-23 kilometer, 30 minutes by car, Dabolim International and Domestic Airport - 53 kilometres, 70 minutes by car
• Panjim (capital of Goa) - 32 kilometres, 40 minutes by car